Herbal soaks are used in the early postpartum period to help ease pain, promote healing and give good hygiene to the perineal area. This is particularly helpful after an episiotomy or tearing during birth, Though it also helps ease swelling in the perineum or a swollen labia. The soak can also be used in a peri bottle for direct cleansing and also used to wipe down baby in the early days. The results are amazing!
An all organic nipple cream , handmade to elasticize tissue and reduce cracking and bleeding. Does not need to be washed off prior to feeding. 100% baby safe. Marshmallow root and Calendula provide soothing and stretching properties helping make your breastfeeding experience the best possible.
Modern mama must-haves kit
The perfect baby shower gift. Everything an expectant mama needs to finish out her pregnancy prepared and strong and start her postpartum life in comfort.
- Herbal Soaks
- NIP DIP
- Chemical free postpartum pads
- High quality witch hazel
- Red Raspberry Leaf tea
- Evening primrose oil capsules
Essential Oil kit for Delivery Day and beyond
All the essential essentials! 8 mini bottles of Young Living essential oils to help during pregnancy, labor, and raising kiddos.
- Clary Sage, Stress Away, Geranium, Peppermint, Gentle Baby, Eucalyptus, Lavender & Orange
- Conveniently in a clip on travel case.
- Other mini bottles available per request.
Aquaborn ECO Tub Rental
- One of the deepest tubs on the market!
- 2 interior and 4 exterior handles for varied birth positions.
- Lid to help keep the water warm until you are ready to enter.
- One of the only inflatable Birth Pools made without phthalates, which have been linked to fertility problems. Better for the environment, better for you and your baby.
- Rental includes liner, delivery, and pickup. Waterbirth kit available as well.